15+ National Margarita Day Specials to Sip On Today
Photo Credit: Paras Griffin / Stringer
- Abuelo’s – Unwind with a handcrafted margarita for $6.95.
- Black Angus Steakhouse – Sip on a Premium Gold Strike margarita for $5 in the BullsEye Bar. The cocktail is handcrafted from Sauza Blue Reposado Blue Agave Tequila and Patrón Citrónge Liqueur infused with fresh lime-agave mix.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co – Take home a margarita shaker for $3.99.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise – On National Margarita Day, celebrate with a classic margarita for $2.22.
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex – Find out what the National Margarita Day special is on February 22.
- Chili’s – You can sample a Presidente, Triple Berry Infused, or Tropical Sunrise margarita for $5.
- Cyclone Anaya’s – You can gulp down a jumbo house margarita for $5.
- Fuddruckers – Swill a classic margarita for $2.22.
- Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant – If you have “Marg” or “Rita” in your name (such as Margaret or Dorita), you can stop buy for a free Famous Taster, which includes a chicken burrito, cheese enchilada, and ground beef taco with Mexican rice and beans. You can also try a limited-time tropical margarita, such as the Coco Azul or Mango Tango.
- Margaritaville – Enjoy a margarita for $3.50, and take advantage of other special offers on National Margarita Day.
- Ninety Nine Restaurants – From 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., you can pair your margarita with a cheeseburger for $5 at the bar. Choose from cheddar, Swiss, and American cheese.
- On The Border – From 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., you can raise a toast with a margarita for $3.
- Ruby Tequila’s – You can order a regular draft beer or house margarita for $1.50, or a grande for $3.50.
- Taco Bueno – Whip up a pitcher of margaritas and order tacos, burritos, and nachos in honor of the holiday.
- Taco Cabana – From 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., you can get a margarita or domestic beer with personal bean and cheese nachos for $3.
- Tony Roma’s National Margarita – Grab a Classic Romarita for $2.22.